Simplify Accounting and Book-keeping
Eliminate manual data entry & processing
Minimise risk & eliminate manual errors
Complete Document Processing
Completely template-less Extraction
How to integrate QuickBooks with KlearStack?
KlearStack integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks and extracts the required data from your scanned documents before posting it into your QuickBooks account. Integrating this add-on is simple and won’t affect your QuickBooks Online account! Experience simplified Accounting and Book-keeping.
1. If you are a first time user, get your KlearStack credentials from our support team.
2. Login to KlearStack. You will be redirected to KlearStack’s Invoice Home screen.
3. In the Home screen, Click on Connect to QB app, and Sign in with Intuit.
1. Once you’ve signed in, the export to the QB button and the Disconnect button will appear.
1. Approve the invoices you want to export to QuickBooks, using KlearStack’s ‘Approve‘ button.
2. Select the approved invoices and click on the Export to QuickBooks button and respective Bills will be generated
Automate extraction and processing of invoices, bills, expenses, and receipts and input them directly into QuickBooks.
KlearStack and QuickBooks Desktop
Pre – Requisites
- .NET framework 4.6.
- Windows Installer 3.1.
- QuickBooks Enterprise/ Pro/ Premier edition server installed on the machine or the
QuickBooks Workstation should be installed on the machine where Integration Manager is being installed. The QuickBooks Workstation should have read & write access to QuickBooks company file over the network.
Open the Setup folder and double click the ‘KlearStack QBD Integration Manager’ setup.exe file. The installation screen will appear. As shown in the above screen, click the Next Button.
Please select “Everyone” radio button, then click Next.
Click on Next button to continue the installation process.
Click on the Close button to complete the installation process.
1. Launch the Integration Manager using the shortcut created on the desktop.
2. Navigate to Configuration menu and go to QuickBooks configuration tab.
3. Click the ‘Add QuickBooks’ button.
1. Please ensure to open only the target QuickBooks file you wish to connect to (close all other QuickBooks files) & login as Administrator and Single user mode.
2. Click on the ‘Connect’ button from the Integration Manager.
1. In QuickBooks file, a certificate will get displayed asking for the user permission to grant access to the utility to communicate with that QB file.
2. Click on the ‘Yes: always’ button, so the utility can connect with the QB files, even if it is not open.
Click “Yes”, in the next subsequent windows to allow connection for the utility
Under configuration, click the “API Configuration tab”
Enter the KlearStack account details and click the “Save” button.
In case of multiple QB company scenario, you can map the QB companies with the corresponding KlearStack account using the mapping screen.
This path is used to save the Vendor Master and Chart Of Accounts files exported from the Integration Manager “Export” tab. Configure a path where you want to save these files.
- Click the ‘Export’ menu and choose the entity you wish to export – Accounts or Vendors.
- The selected entity list will be exported to the folder path chosen under Configuration..Path configuration tab.
- To import a Vendor Bill transaction from KlearStack into QuickBooks file, navigate to ‘Import Bill’ menu.
- Choose the Sync Type – either manual or automatic mode of sync
- To enable automatic sync, the scheduler settings should be configured, to schedule the process to run automatically on a specific day / time etc.,
- Choose the Sync period from which you would like to bring in the transaction from KlearStack into QB.
- Click the Sync button to fetch data from KlearStack and post as ‘Bill’ transactions to the QB file.
- The details of the transaction posted will be available in the Log window.
- Click the Log menu
- Processed Events are displayed in the Application Log.
- Any exceptions or errors will be posted to the Error log window.
- The Log entries can be cleared with the help of Clear button provided at the right top of the Log screen.
- You can uninstall the application from your computer if you no longer use it or if you want to free up space on your hard disk.
- You can use Programs and Features in the Control Panel to uninstall the application.
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
- Select the name “KlearStack QBD Integration Manager” in the provided list, and then click Uninstall Application will get uninstalled from the computer within few seconds.