Front-end Angular Developers play a critical role at KlearStack, they are responsible for implementing the front-end that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application. They are actively involved throughout the project lifecycle, often times starting with rapid prototypes early in the design phase. In some cases, the end goal is high-fidelity prototypes, but most of the time the UI developers will ultimately be writing clean, production-ready code, which will be integrated with the backend/APIs. Front-end developers are usually supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic. They often work alongside other front-end web developers who specialize in markup and styling.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing clear and high quality front-end code as part of our award-winning Intelligent Document Processing platform KlearStack. You will develop, test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality deliverables.
- Solid understanding of product development life cycle as it pertains to UI development.
- Able to translate product requirements/ user stories into UI deliverables that delight the users.
- Able to collaboratively and effectively work with backend development team for brainstorming, designing and consuming REST APIs.
- Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git, SVN or Mercurial.
- Very good problem solving skills and ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Fluency in both oral and written English
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in front-end web development
- Experience with Angular + Typescript
- Experience with HTML5, CSS
- Desired – Experience with NodeJS
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or Sketch
- Experience developing UI using REST APIs
Please fill this application form with the latest, updated and correct information.