Frequently Asked Questions about KlearStack
Currently, there exist hundreds of Invoice Data Extraction Softwares in the market. Why should we opt KlearStack?
- KlearStack provides end-to-end data (including line – items) extraction from Invoices with very high accuracy.
- Most of the alternatives fail to extract line items precisely.
- It is truly a template-independent ‘Data Extraction Software’. Absolutely NO template co-ordinates or rules needed!
- The Adaptive Deep Learning Model increasingly train themselves thereby increasing accuracy.
- Unlike other alternatives in the market, it is not just-OCR solution.
- Free Trial for limited time period.
- Eg: Date can be at multiple places in a invoice, KlearStack recognises the Invoice Date correctly.
- Eg: Total can be written as “Total 2 nos. Rs 76000”; A normal Regex/Rule will fail in this case. KlearStack can identify the ‘total amount’ precisely in all layouts.
- Using Regex, you cannot determine Supplier name on the invoice.
- Regex cannot help in identifying the correct GSTN number for Supplier.
- Regex will not help in extracting line items.
- Accuracy of Invoice Processing is 98% in Lab.
- For new invoices, it is ~ 85% & within 2-3 weeks, as the ML model retrain themselves, it increases beyond 95%.
Yes, KlearStack is a bulk invoice processing software. Your entire billing process can be automated in KlearStack software.
Yes, KlearStack can process data from multi-page invoices with very high accuracy.
Yes, KlearStack provides On-prem support.
KlearStack Software can extract invoice data from PDF, JPEG, BMP, TIFF file formats.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, KlearStack is invoice data extraction software with Multi-user support.
KlearStack is fully compliant with features pertaining to :
- Network Security
- Database Security.
- Using UI, you can export data into csv format/excel spreadsheet.
- Using API, you will get data in json format.
Can KlearStack take care of the entire invoice process Management (Extraction, Validation of data and entering it into ERP along with exception management)?
Yes. Customer can outsource the entire invoice processing to KlearStack Team.